Licensee Advisory Board
The Clark Brands Licensee Advisory Board has a simple and essential purpose: assisting Clark Brands in making decisions that are in the best interest of the Brand as it moves forward. Board Members are selected from among Clark’s Licensees, serve voluntarily and provide ongoing guidance, counsel and feedback to Clark management. They also collaborate with other Licensees and customers and solicit input and feedback from other retailers when appropriate.
Clark’s Advisory Board meets regularly and all meetings are facilitated by Clark Senior Staff.
The Clark Brands Advisory Board Members are:
- Dick Fanning, Fanning Oil – Jacksonville, IL
- Bruce Gibson, Gibson Oil – Osceola, AR
- Mark Hansen, Venture Fuels – Holmen, WI
- Jeff Harms, Harms Oil – Brookings, SD
- Bob Kenyon, Atlas Oil – Taylor, MI
- Roger McDaniel, Duncan Oil – Beavercreek, OH
- Dennis McCarthy, Blarney Castle Oil – Bear Lake, MI
- Trout Moser, National Oil & Gas – Bluffton, IN
- Glen Muehlhausen, Fauser Energy – Elgin, IA
- Jack Sobczak, Lakeside Oil – Fox Point, WI
- Barry Trilla, Texor Petroleum – Riverside, IL
- Phil Troutwine, C&B Warehouse Distributing – Virginia, MN